Not Able To Add Items Using 'Document' Option On SIM MAF Without 'Add Items Permission'
(Doc ID 2365703.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 16.0.1 version, not able to add items using 'Document' option on SIM Mobile Application Framework (MAF) without 'Add Items permission'. However, user can add items using document on PC (without add items permission)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Transfer document on PC in approved status;
2. Login to SIM mobile (iOS);
3. Select the store for which approved transfer document is created;
4. Use this transfer document to create Transfer Shipment (shipping/receiving);
5. Go to transfer shipment > create > create container > document;
6. User gets error on mobile SIM saying 'permission denied: transfer.shipment.item.add'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document