Transaction Containing BuyNofXgetYatZ%off Discount Rule is Not Applied Correctly
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , Discount Rule BuyNofXgetYatZ%off does not apply correctly in some cases.
1 Setup the following discount rule. Note that the items used in this test are associated to classification IDs 19994505 and 19994506.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Ring target Item 100539510 four times.
3. Ring source Item 100662581 once, observe that discount was correctly applied on all four target Items.
4. Delete all Items.
5. Ring target Item 100539510 eight times.
6. Ring source Item 100662581 twice, observe that discount was applied on only 7 target Items instead of all 8.
7. Delete all Items.
8. Ring target Item 100539510 twelve times.
9. Ring source Item 100662581 three times, observe that discount was incorrectly applied on only 10 target Items instead of all 12.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms