Meter Reads Received from ITRON Fail Schema Validation Due To Missing Elements
(Doc ID 2366086.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.1 to 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you interrogate ITRON for meter reads, the messages you receive from ITRON fail the schema validation using the base ITRONXML-Common schema. The existing schema is missing two elements:
- DeviceSerialNumber under ReadData
- Status under RegisterValue.
error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. In OUAF, search for a device with the capability of sending On-Demand Read commands.
2. Initiate a new On-Demand Read command.
3. Await the command's completion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document