Meter Reads Received from ITRON Fail Schema Validation Due To Missing Elements
(Doc ID 2366086.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you interrogate ITRON for meter reads, the messages you receive from ITRON fail the schema validation using the base ITRONXML-Common schema. The existing schema is missing two elements:
- DeviceSerialNumber under ReadData
- Status under RegisterValue.
error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. In OUAF, search for a device with the capability of sending On-Demand Read commands.
2. Initiate a new On-Demand Read command.
3. Await the command's completion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document