Product Orientations and Positions are Incorrectly Defined by Planogram Importer
(Doc ID 2366118.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Orientations and Positions are incorrectly defined by planogram importer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a planogram.
2. Use Source Bridge to create an XML file.
3. Use Target Bridge to import pog.
4. Open a floor-plan in ISSC and place the planogram.
5. View the placed planogram using the schematic preview.
6. Observe that the Right90 and Right270 orientations look incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!