Split Button is Not Active In Inv Inquiry Edit By Container Screen
(Doc ID 2366815.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Inventory Inquiry Edit by Container screen does not have the Split button enabled when a master pallet ID is queried first, then the Children button is chosen and the details then displayed. Cannot use the Split button, because the button is not enabled or in focus. However, if you query the child container not choosing the master details, the Split button will be enabled/in focus.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Enter the Inv Inquiry/Edit by Container.
2. Enter a child container ID and query it.
3. When the message is presented asking to display the Master Container details, click Yes.
4. Note the Split button no longer in focus.
5. Click the Children button, then the Details.
6. Now the child container is displayed, note the Split button is not in focus.
7. Clear the screen.
8. Re query the child container, this time not displaying the child details.
9. Note the Split button is in focus and can be used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document