Errors Encountered When Merging Instrument (FSI_D_*) Tables from FSDF and PFT 8.0.5 Data Models
(Doc ID 2366935.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.5 and later
Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation - Version 8.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation (OFSDF)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Errors were encountered while merging FSDF and PFT 8.0.5 Data Models and attempting data model upload with merged data model.
Steps to reproduce
- Models to merge:
- OFS_FSDF_Datamodel (ERWIN v9.6 file from p26583758_80000_Generic)
- OFS_PFT_Datamodel (ERWIN v9.64 file from p26715044_80000_Generic)
- Models were merged in Erwin v9.64 with OFS_FSDF model as left.
- Reported errors were encountered while merging FSI_D_* tables from PFT model into OFSDF model (all other tables were ok). All attributes were merged but relationship got status "EAC-3033 Failed to get the Key Group". Parent indexes to relationships are already present in model.
- After merge, model was exported to xml (via save as XML Repository option).
- Attempted to import merged model into OFSAA but it ended up with following error: „MODEL UPLOAD STATUS::[S][ETL.MODELUPLOAD.UPLOAD_SUCCESS_OBJ_REG_ERR]”. Additional ORA-01400 was found in the same log.
"EAC-3033 Failed to get the Key Group"
„MODEL UPLOAD STATUS::[S][ETL.MODELUPLOAD.UPLOAD_SUCCESS_OBJ_REG_ERR]”
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("REV_TAB_REF_CONSTRAINTS"."CONSTRAINT_NAME")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document