Exchange Transaction is Showing Wrong Subtotal, When the Return Item has the Discount
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When DiscountIncludeInSubtotal=true parameter is enabled and sale transaction has a discounted Item, Subtotal value is shown as wrong while returning the discounted item with receipt & adding the same Item.
Steps to reproduce:
DiscountIncludedInSubtotal = true (domain.properties)
1. Login to "POS F3"
2. Scan Item:60060006 - $19.99
3. Click on "Pricing F8" >> "Discount F4" >> "AMT Item F5"
4. Enter Discount Amount=$2.99 and any Reason Code.
5. Subtotal shown as $17.00
6. Click on "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2" and complete the transaction. Note down the transaction number.
7. Click on "Return F2"
8. Enter the transaction number noted in Step 6.
9. Click on "Trans. Detail F2"
11.Enter Return Reason Code, Item Condition
12.Subtotal shown as $(17.00)
13.Scan Item:60060006 - $19.99
14.Notice that the Subtotal value shown as 0.00 whereas it should be 2.99
15.Also, on the receipt, Subtotal value is shown on the register as 0.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms