Incorrect Cycle Dates On Events After Backdated Cyclic Product Activation
(Doc ID 2367226.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing billing day of account, system sets incorrect cycle dates on events created due to backdated purchase of product with cyclic charge.
- go to the custom FM folder fm_cust_pol under sys directory.
- take backup of fm_cust_pol_prep_billinfo.c
- commented the following lines in fm_cust_pol_prep_billinfo.c :
System sets correct cycle dates on events created due to backdated purchase of product with cyclic charge. That is, there should be 2 events as below:
- first, with cycle_start_t = 1.Jan, cycle_end_t = 3.Jan
- second, with cycle_start_t = 3.Jan, cycle_end_t = 5.Jan
Note: Due to this issue, there is incorrect presentation on invoice (1 event is one line on invoice) while there should be 2 line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document