EAC-3033 - Failed To Get The Key Group During Merge Data Models 8.0.5
(Doc ID 2367403.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 8.0.5 and later
Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation - Version 8.0.5 and later
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.5 and later
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.5 and later
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
When attempting to merge Financial Services Data Foundation 8.0.5 model <Patch 26583758> and PFT 8.0.5 model <Patch 26715044>, the following error occurs on the user interface when trying to move an instrument table for example: FSI_D_ANNUITY_CONTRACT.
EAC-3033 - Failed to get the key group
Steps to Replicate:
1. Compare models for FSDF and PFT in Erwin.
2. Move PFT super type tables into FSDF model then save into a new model.
3. Compare PFT with the new model.
4. Moved dimensions and other tables to the new model successfully.
5. Attempted to move FSI_D_ANNUITY_CONTRACT and received EAC-3033 on the bottom of the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document