RMS IS PUBLISHING A RTVREQ (RTV CANCEL) MESSAGE WHICH FAILS IN SIM
(Doc ID 2367545.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management(SIM), the following error occurs when canceling a container in Return to Vendor(RTV) shipment:
Steps to recreate:
1. Create and approve a Return To Vendor(RTV) in SIM.
2. Confirm that the RTV is also subscribed in Retail Merchandise System(RMS) tables.
3. Close (Cancel) the RTV just created in SIM
4. Confirm that the RTV is also canceled in RMS tables.
5. Notice that for this RTV there is an error message written in MPS_STAGE_MESSAGE table from SIM: "Vendor Return cannot be modified. Return: null Status: CANCELED_RTV".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document