Null Pointer Exception Pops Up When Trying to Create a Credit Note From Credit Note Request
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Null pointer exception is poped up when changing the document date after changing payment terms during creation of credit note from a credit note request.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Return To Vendor (RTV) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Run edidlinv batch.
3. Run reimediinjector and notice that a Credit Note Request is created.
5. Go to Document maintainence screen.
6. Search for the credit note request created for RTV.
7. Choose Action > Create Credit Note
8. The document maintainence screen opens With the populated value (observe Payment terms is populated).
7. Select the Document date.
8. Change Payment terms.
9. Change the document date again and notice the null pointer exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms