Cost Change By Location Not Getting Updated when Null Value Is Entered
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS Application accepts null value in manage Cost change screen (location-> Unit Cost-> New column) without any error, but when reopened the previous value is restored.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a cost change by location (should have more than 1 location ) and approve for vdate+1.
2. Open manage cost change and open the same cost change.
3. Change to worksheet status.
4. Make the unit cost new value as null for one of the locations and click save and close.
5. Open same cost change again and check table RMS.COST_SUSP_SUP_DETAIL_LOC the record will not be updated for that location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms