System Requires Parent Item To Be Ranged When Parent Item/Pack Template Is Used To Add Components
(Doc ID 2367974.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System requires parent item to be ranged when parent item/pack template is used to add components.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create pack template in RMS (Items>Create pack template).
- Go to items > create Item.
- Create complex pack, choose either Vendor or Buyer pack, set cost zone and supplier data.
- Go to pack components.
- Add pack components > choose Parent Item / Pack Template.
- Enter parent item, that is not ranged to any location, with same diffs as previously created pack template,system will not find the item.
- Range parent item to any location and repeat step 6 , system validates item and it is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document