Excel Import Is Changing Budgeted Unit Value From 40,50 to 405,00 When Using Portuguese (Brazilian) Currency Formatting
(Doc ID 2367986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Excel import with BRAZILIAN FORMAT using Period as Digit Grouping symbol and Comma as Decimal point symbol, importing Budgeted Units value 40,5 into P6 Professional will result in a value of 405,00.
This issue can be duplicated at will with the following steps:
- Configure Windows Regional Setting to Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Confirm decimal separator as Comma, and Digit grouping as Period
- Login to P6 Professional
- Ensure User Preferences Currency is set to Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Ensure assigned Resource has Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Export Budgeted Units data to Excel for Resource Assignments
- Open Excel export file in Excel and confirm Budgeted Units = 40,00
- Update Budgeted Units to 40,50. Save file, import back to P6
- Result: Updated Budgeted Units is now 405,00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document