STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH Fails with ORA-30926 Error when a Warehouse is put on Stock Count
(Doc ID 2368016.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock count process for a warehouse fails with ORA-30926 error when the items in the stock count have inventory adjustments made against them.
Error ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables returned by program unit CORESVC_STOCK_UPLOAD_SQL.MERGE_BACK_TO_PARAMS.Function call PROCESS_STOCK_COUNT for Stock Count Process Id: xx, Chunk ID x failed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a regular item and range at least 2 virtual warehouses of the same physical warehouse.
2. Submit and approve the Item. Do some inventory adjustment at one of the virtual warehouse location.
3. Create a Item list with the item created above.
4. Create a Unit Stock count for the item list created at the Physical Warehouse.
5. Run DTESYS batch to bring vdate to stocktake_date.
6. Run REFEODINVENTORY.KSH batch.
7. Run STKUPD batch. Verify stake_sku_loc table. SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY is updated.
8. Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH batch to upload the physical count. Verify SVC_STKUPLD_FHEAD, SVC_STKUPLD_DETAIL and SVC_STKUPLD_STATUS tables.
9. Run STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH batch.Above error is seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document