W_CODES_PROJECT_D, W_CODES_RESOURCE_D, W_UDF_PROJECT_D, W_UDF_PROJECT_F, W_UDF_RESOURCE_D, W_UDF_RESOURCE_F Contain Data For A Datasource Which Links To Objects That Belong To An Alternate Datasource
(Doc ID 2368046.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Analytics - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following package procedures do not filter data associated to the running ETL and can cause data associated to alternate datasources to be inserted into W_CODES_PROJECT_D, W_CODES_RESOURCE_D, W_UDF_PROJECT_D, W_UDF_PROJECT_F, W_UDF_RESOURCE_D, W_UDF_RESOURCE_F during a P6 ETL execution:
- insert_udf_dim and insert_udf_fact procedures in dynamic_udfs_pkg
- insert_code_dim procedure in dynamic_codes_pkg
The noted package procedures should properly filter for data only related to the running data source.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The following steps can be utilized to reproduce this issue:
- Configure data warehouse for > 1 data source
- Configure the P6 EPPM datasource for activity level history
- Publish P6 EPPM data
- Execute a P6 EPPM Data Warehouse ETL
- Note duplicated data in the above tables are added and set with the datasource_id of the running ETL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document