Run Where Used Report Window Displays Items Type Field to Display All Item Subclass by Default
(Doc ID 2368383.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run Where Used Report window displays all Item subclass by default on Items Type field even if it subclass is disabled
or user does not have any read or discover privilege for that subclass.
How to limit the subclass of Items Type field to not appear from this window?
- Create a new subclass : InactivePart with Enabled : No
- Create a new Criteria
Name : yoPartSubClass
Object Type : Part <--- subclass: Part
- Create a new privilege and assign criteria for both yoPartSubClass
yoDiscoverPartSubClass <---- Discover Privilege
yoReadPartSubClass <---- Read Privilege
- Create new Role : 0228_changeanalyst and include privilege
Run Product Reports
- Assign role: 0228_changeanalyst to user : user1
- Login to Web Client in user1
- Go to Reports and Analytics > Standard Reports > Product Reports > Where Used Report
- Click Execute button
- Click Next
- Select Item for the Report : p00006
- Click Next
- Item Types field displays all Item Subclass
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document