RPAS Fusion Client: Page Edge Scrolling Not Working Between Different Levels At Hierarchy Higher Than Lowest Level
(Doc ID 2368912.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RPAS Fusion Client, page edge scrolling between different levels at a hierarchy level higher than the lowest one is not working i.e. '>' or '<'arrow buttons does not progress to the next level when selected. This only happens when the scroll-bar is moved to a different place and lasts for 30 seconds.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login to FC and create a workbook.
2) Click on page edge scroll button and check that positions are scrolled accordingly.
3) Do horizontal or vertical scroll on pivot table.
4) After that click on page edge scrolling. First time it scrolls and after that it does not.
5) Wait for 30 seconds and try, this time page edge scrolling works.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!