OCSG Is Retrieving Wrong EsmePassword For SMSC Plugin When The Newly Created Domain is Connecting To The Old OCSG Database
(Doc ID 2369201.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper - Version 5.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OCSG is retrieving wrong EsmePassword For SMSC Plugin when the newly created Domain is connecting to old OCSG Database.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Install OCSG5.0 in any unix server, create a domain.
2. Configure MT / MO SMS plugins.
3. Create another OCSG5.0 domain on another unix server.
4. Use same database which was used in step 1.
5. Start the new domain, try to bind to SMSC.
6. SMSC will throw error for plugins configured From admin console, EsmePassword is not the one which was configured earlier. Instead encrypted password could be seen.
After logging in to the admin console, all the configurations are in place except for the "EsmePassword" which is not matching with the previous value. It's in encrypted format.
If the correct password is updated from OCSG admin console for communication services plugin "Plugin_sms_smpp" and the NT servers are restarted, the bind is a success.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document