OPA Interview - Removing 'back' Button From Screen Is Not Detected As Change In The Repository
(Doc ID 2369531.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the Back button from the last page in a screen and then uploading the rulebase to the repository, it loses the change to the back button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load Rulebase in OPM
2. Upload Rulebase to HUB repository
3. Remove the Back button from the last screen in the interview.
4. Upload this change to the HUB
5. Download new copy of the Rulebase from the HUB.
6. Load this copy in OPM to find the Back Button is there again on the last Screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document