OPA Interview - Removing 'back' Button From Screen Is Not Detected As Change In The Repository
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the Back button from the last page in a screen and then uploading the rulebase to the repository, it loses the change to the back button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load Rulebase in OPM
2. Upload Rulebase to HUB repository
3. Remove the Back button from the last screen in the interview.
4. Upload this change to the HUB
5. Download new copy of the Rulebase from the HUB.
6. Load this copy in OPM to find the Back Button is there again on the last Screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms