Project/Shell and Commitment Cash Flows Not Available for Mapping to Primavera Data Warehouse / Primavera Analytics
(Doc ID 2369961.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Per the Unifier User Guide for cash flow, you can create cash flow at multiple levels in a project to:
- Track cash flow for the entire Project/Shell: Project/Shell
- Track the costs associated with summary WBS code: Summary WBS
- Track cash flow at the WBS code level, across all or specific WBS code: WBS
- Track cash flow data for an entire commit record, including base commits, change commits, and related invoice: Commitment
However, when publishing Cash Flow data from Unifier to Unifier staging tables (through the Unifier Company Workspace, Analytics node), only WBS and Summary WBS data is available for mapping.
When publishing Cash Flow data from Unifier to Unifier staging tables (through the Unifier Company Workspace, Analytics node) for Project/Shell and Commitment Cash Flow data to be available for mapping into Data Warehouse for Analytics.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier
- Create Project/Shell, Summary WBS, WBS, and Commitment cash flows
- Browse to Company Workspace, Admin Mode, Analytics
- Highlight Cash flow and select Open
- Note that only the WBS and WBS Summary cash flows are available for mapping.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document