Attempting to Create a New EPS Results in Error: "The value entered for EPS ID must be unique in P6 PPM/EPPM"
(Doc ID 2370050.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new EPS element in the P6 Web App or the P6 Client, the following error occurs.
"The value entered for EPS ID must be unique"
Upon inspection of existing EPS ID's, none are found to be a duplicate.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open P6 Client or Login to P6 Web
- Navigate to the EPS listing and creation area
- For Client: Enterprise -> Enterprise Project Structure
- P6 Web: Projects -> EPS Tab
- Attempt to add a new EPS and then rename the EPS ID - Note that the error now occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document