Error "Unable to get LDAP configuration data. Original message ORA-04098: trigger 'PRMAUD_ADMIN_CONFIG' is invalid and failed re-validation" When Attempting to Set LDAP Authentication
(Doc ID 2370101.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change Authentication for a database from Native to LDAP in the P6 Administrator tool adminpv.cmd (/.sh), the following error occurs.
Unable to get LDAP configuration data. Original message ORA-04098: trigger 'ADMUSER.PRMAUD_ADMIN_CONFIG' is invalid and failed re-validation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access the P6 Administrator application using ONE of the following methods:
- In a web browser, go to http://<P6 EPPM server>:<P6 Web port>/p6/admin.jsp (ex. http://example.com:8203/p6/admin.jsp) and login with a P6 admin-superuser account.
- Navigate to the <P6 EPPM home>\p6 directory (ex. C:\P6EPPM_1\p6), launch adminpv.cmd (/.sh), and login with the privileged schema user (default privuser) credentials.
- Select the Authentication tab.
- Expand the (desired P6 configuration) > Database instance section.
- Try to change Authentication Mode from NATIVE to LDAP.
- Observe the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!