Why RMS is Setting Replenishment Deactivate Date Less than Activation Date
(Doc ID 2370759.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is setting replenishment deactivate date less than activation date ?
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create 2 new items .
2) Create item list with above 2 items.
4) Create item location ranging for 2 stores.
5) Create replenishment set up for the items and locations activation date say Vdate+1.
6) Run rplatupd batch and rilmaint batch. Capture the details after each batch from table REPL_ITEM_LOC.
7) Now deactivate one item location combination from.
8) Go to item list USE option and select replenishment
9) Click on update item master for the location where item was deactivated
10) Update activation date to say Vdate + 4.
11) Capture the results from the table REPL_ITEM_LOC observe the deactivation date is less than activation date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document