Why RMS is Setting Replenishment Deactivate Date Less than Activation Date
(Doc ID 2370759.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why RMS is setting replenishment deactivate date less than activation date ?
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create 2 new items .
2) Create item list with above 2 items.
4) Create item location ranging for 2 stores.
5) Create replenishment set up for the items and locations activation date say 08-01-2018.
6) Run rplatupd and rilmaint. Capture the details after each batch from REPL_ITEM_LOC.
7) Now deactivate one item location combination from.
8) Go to item list USE option and select replenishment
9) Click on update item master for the location where item was deactivated
10) Update activation date to say 11-01-2018
11) Capture the results from the REPL_ITEM_LOC observe the deactivation date is less than activation date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!