Stock Not Reverted in SIM After RTV NF Cancellation
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock is not reverted in SIM application after RTV NF cancellation. The issue is observed for a RTV which contains an item with two PO's.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an item and 2 POs for it. (PO 1 with 20 units and PO 2 with 80 units).
- Receive and approve this PO NF.
- Create a RTV using SIM with this item and quantity = 90 units (To use both POs received).
- After generating the RTV in the worksheet status, use the cancellation process to inactivate this RTV.
- Check adjustment_id, it will be null and the stock at SIM will not be reverted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms