Stock Not Reverted in SIM After RTV NF Cancellation
(Doc ID 2371035.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock is not reverted in SIM application after RTV NF cancellation. The issue is observed for a RTV which contains an item with two PO's.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an item and 2 POs for it. (PO 1 with 20 units and PO 2 with 80 units).
- Receive and approve this PO NF.
- Create a RTV using SIM with this item and quantity = 90 units (To use both POs received).
- After generating the RTV in the worksheet status, use the cancellation process to inactivate this RTV.
- Check adjustment_id, it will be null and the stock at SIM will not be reverted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document