"Upload Cost Changes From File" Is Displayed Only When the User Has the Privilage to RMS_ITEM_MGMT_DUTY
(Doc ID 2371626.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Upload Cost Changes from File" is displayed only when the user has privilege to the duty "RMS_ITEM_MGMT_DUTY" in Oracle Retail Application Administration Console (ORAAC).
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a role with every duty including "RMS_COST_CHANGE_MGMT_DUTY" except "RMS_ITEM_MGMT_DUTY".
2. Associate a user to this role.
3. Login as this user.
4. Navigate to Tasks > Cost.
5. Note you will see choices for Create Cost Change by Item and Cost Change by Location as available paths.
5. Logout as this user.
6. Enter the ORAAC and add "RMS_ITEM_MGMT_DUTY" to the role your user has.
7. Log back in as the user.
8. Navigate to Tasks > Cost. You will see Upload Cost Changes from File as an available path.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document