Incorrect Notification Messages while Performing PO Induction
(Doc ID 2372226.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing PO Induction,Notification screen shows following two messages, in which one message shows error and the another message shows successful,which created conflicts in wording:
1. The Order Upload from staging request completed successfully for process xxxxxx.
2. The Data request completed with errors for the process xxxxxx.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the blank template for orders.
- Worksheet from File to Staging to RMS.
- Notifications screen shows 2 messages whose wording conflicts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document