LDAP User Shows in Preview Screen but Do Not Get Sync by Running Refresh User From LDAP Directory
(Doc ID 2372920.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User who was added to the user group used for the LDAP Group Filter does not get sync by running Refresh User from LDAP directory. However, user shows up in Preview screen
LDAP user to be sync to Agile immediately after running Refresh User from LDAP directory
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client as admin user, Server Settings > LDAP and configure LDAP so that user who is in AGUSER group will be sync to Agile
- Login to WebLogic admin console, and configure LDAP
- From Java Client, goto User Settings > Users, and Run Refresh User from LDAP directory, and confirm all the users who is in AGUSER group is sync
- In the LDAP server, pick exiting user who is still not in AGUSER group, and add the user to this group
- From Java Client, goto Server Settings > LDAP, and run Preview. See the user can be previewed
- Goto User Settings > Users, and run Refresh User from LDAP directory. User does not get sync to Agile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document