Values are Multiplied in Nutrient Overrides Page. The "0" After the Comma are Taken Instead of Being Ignored.
(Doc ID 2373028.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile PLM for Process 6.2.2 multiplies values in nutrient overrides column in Material Output pop up window in Formulation.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue.
- Login with user having UI language ITA and Free text language ITA.
- Create fomulation and set 2 ingredients with Protein.
- Click on calculate and set the output as external.
- Open the material pop up window and move into the nutrient tab.
- System correctly calculated protein quantity.
- Override values using the override colum and set 1. the system write automatically 1,00000.
- Get out from the protein override cell and the system keep value 1.
- Move again into the protein override cell.
- Get out from the protein override cell and the system take the 0 after the comma and move them before the comma. the number is now 10000,00000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document