Non-English Characters Display Incorrect Within P6 Professional After XER Import
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading P6 EPPM 8.3.7 to 16.2.7, some of the signs present in the Bulgarian and Greek language (which were present and being used in the previous version 8.3.7) display incorrectly; non-English characters display incorrectly after importing a project through P6 Professional XER import.
The application should show the correct language.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Set the P6 client machine local language to Greek, which matches the target XER's content.
- Reboot the client machine to allow the change to take effect.
- Import the XER into the P6 client connecting to an Oracle database.
- After the import, observe all the Greek characters display correctly.
- Close the project then reopen it, or press F5 to refresh without reopening the project.
- Observe that the non-English characters now display incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms