Training Switch Plans Can Get Stuck In Loop When Error Dialog Displayed
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Web Switching
The training switch plans can get stuck in loop when error dialog displayed
When executing a training switch plan, it can get stuck in a loop when an error dialog is displayed.
Steps to recreate the problem
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a training plan that opens and closes a device.
2. Create a new training plan from the original one so that you can execute it. Make sure record is off.
3. In the viewer place a hold tag on a device.
4. Select button on the training plan, to execute the entire scenario.
5. You will get an error indicating that you cannot perform the operation when a tag is present.
6. Select OK and the error dialog will display again. It will continue to display without allowing the user to stop the plan from executing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms