ReSA Throws "Not Available" Error When Attempting to Add the Realm SA_TRAN_ITEM
(Doc ID 2374276.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a new Audit Rule where the user cannot leave the "Selling Item" field blank when creating a Transaction, and when adding SA_TRAN_HEAD as a Realm followed by SA_TRAN_ITEM, the application does throws "Not Available" Error.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Audit Rule, say, to mandate Selling Item with a non-Null value such as "stock."
2. Fill in the necessary fields in the Rule Overview.
3. Add the relative error in the Attributes window.
4. In the Realms and Joins screen, add the Realm SA_TRAN_HEAD.
5. Notice that you cannot add the next Realm as SA_TRAN_ITEM as the application throws "Not Available" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document