Authority Tool Appears To Have Selected Top Zone When It Really Hasn't
(Doc ID 2374316.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OPAL 184.108.40.206.1 environment
When you first log in, the Authority Tool is defaulted with OPAL selected, and you do not have to actually select OPAL to perform the Action to subscribe to OPAL, but you can do the following (which is misleading):
Steps to create
1. Start Web Workspace.
2. In Authority tool, select one or more control zones that are not OPAL.
3. Perform Actions --> Subscribe, and subscribe to the control zones that you selected.
4. Observe that after the control zones are subscribed to, the highlighted row is changed to "OPAL".
5. But observe that if you do not actually click on the OPAL line, and instead click on Actions --> Subscribe again, the list of control zones that you can subscribe to includes the control zones that you selected before, and does not include OPAL.
6. And even if you cancel, and physically select "OPAL" with one click, and again click on Actions --> Subscribe, you still do not get OPAL in the list.
7. The only was to resolve this issue is to click on some other control zone and then click on OPAL, or click on the plus sign, and then click on OPAL. and then click on Actions --> Subscribe.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!