Unable to Map LDAP ID With Page Two Attribute When Using GenericLDAP
(Doc ID 2374547.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to map LDAP ID with Page Two attribute for GenericLDAP
Able to map LDAP ID with Page Two attribute for GenericLDAP
What is Working
Issue does not happen when using Active Directory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client as a user with administration role
- Enable Users.Page Two.Text13 field and change Name to: CountryCode
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Server Settings > LDAP
- Double click and open LDAP configuration for GenericLDAP
- Goto User-LDAP Attributes Mapping, and click New mapping entry
- Map Agile ID: CountryCode to LDAP ID: countryCode, and OK
- Add the Page Two attribute in getSchemaInfo() in Groovy script
- Run Refresh User From LDAP Directory
Result: CountryCode field is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document