Data Quality (DQ) Screen Not Functioning Properly After Upgrade to OFSAA 22.214.171.124
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
After upgrade to OFSAA 126.96.36.199 from 188.8.131.52, the Data Quality (DQ) screen is not functioning properly.
For DQ Rules involving Business Rule, the Query Validation option is not visible and none of the queries are generated in front-end at all. Also, the business check query are being appended with ">" .
In View, Copy and Edit modes for DQ Rule, the following issues were observed:
- The business check query is displayed in encoded form.
- Expressions in Generic check condition grid and assignment grid are in encoded form.
- Control total check operator is not selected in chrome browser
Above behaviors happen for all Data Quality rules.
When no Business Rule is involved, DQ Rules get saved but without any Query being generated in the front-end.
No characters should be appended to the query, which should be generated properly. Query Validation option should be visible for rules involving Business Rule.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to OFSAA -> Common Object Maintenance -> Data Management Tools -> Data Quality Framework
- Go to Data Quality Rules -> Open any rule in View Mode
- Notice any abnormal UI issue with generated queries, options availability or strange characters being appended to the window contents.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms