'Not Equal To' (<>0) Not Working In ReSA - System Calculated Totals' Query By Example (QBE)
(Doc ID 2375524.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to filter non-0 records in ReSA totals by giving '<>0' in QBE, the following error occurs.
ERROR: Invalid Number. The supplied value >0 is not a valid number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure a total with the parameter: "should a system value be calculated for this total" - Yes.
2. Re-total a store/day.
3. Note that total will produce a value of $0.00 even though no data was triggered for the total.
4. Under 'Store-Day Summary', enable 'Query by Example (QBE) by clicking on View menu.
5. Filter options will appear.
6. Try to filter by giving '<>0' OR 'Not Equal To'0' OR, '!=0'
7. Notice the above noted error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document