SIM Mobile Application Shows 'Misdirected Container' without the Data Permission
(Doc ID 2375550.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even without ‘Misdirected Container’ data permission, the option appears on SIM Mobile (iOS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Remove the data permission "Misdirected Container" from the role assigned to the user account.
2. Login to PC application, navigate to Main Menu > Shipping/Receiving > Transfer Receiving.
3. Open any new transfer in New status, misdirected container option does not appear.
4. Login to SIM MAF application, navigate to Shipping & Receiving > Transfer Receiving
5. Open an active ASN and select a container on ‘Tsf Rcv List’ screen
6. Click on ellipsis button on the footer section > Actions window comes up and find that ‘Misdirected Container’ option appears and allows user to select and proceed with further action.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!