Unable To Summary Match Invoice Due To Invoice Select is Disabled
(Doc ID 2375920.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why user are not able to summary match invoice due to invoice select disabled?
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Order with multiple items.
2. Cancel 1 or 2 items in the Order.
3. Ship the Order in multiple shipments (include cancelled items in Shipment).
4. Shipments should have at least 1 item in common.
5. Receive the shipments.
6. Create 2 invoices with few items in common with discrepancy and at least one item in each invoice with exact match.
7. Resolve the discrepancy for 1 item in 1 invoice.
8. Now both the invoices will be in URMTCH.
9. Come out of the screen and enter the order for resolving the discrepancy and matching.
Now both the invoices will have check boxes disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document