Event Code: VDBEG-3082-4 - When Cutting And Pasting Across Filter Levels
(Doc ID 2376261.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to paste a cut filter row from one level to another level the following error occurs.
Event Code: VDBEG-3082-4
Message: TCVirtualDBEngine.GetDatabase: Engine not connected to a database
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add filter criteria -
- (All of the following)
- Where Activity Name starts with A
- And Activity ID contains 1000
- And Start is less than 01-Mar-18 12:00
- And (Any of the following)
- Where Activity Status equals In Progress
- Or Activity Status equals Not Started
- Cut row - And Start is less than 01-Mar-18 12:00
- Highlight row - And (Any of the following)
- Click Paste and error presents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document