Infant Age Group is Display as "乳児" In Seiyakukyo Line Listing Report
(Doc ID 2376559.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Infant age group is display as "乳児" instead of "幼児" in Japanese Seiyakukyo Line Listing report.
1. Create a new study domestic case with patient age category = infant
2. Enter all PMDA required fields
3. Schedule and transmit PMDA R3 report
4. Create Japanese Seiyakukyo Line Listing Report and include the case
5. Print the Japanese Seiyakukyo Line Listing Report
6. Infant age group is display as "乳児" instead of "幼児"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!