Cost Change for the Primary Location Does Not Update Item Cost Head/Detail in GTAX Env
(Doc ID 2376997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Change in the primary location does not update item cost head/detail in GTAX environment.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set the default_tax_type as 'GTAX' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
2. Create a Regular item.
3. Add the primary supplier Country of Sourcing other than main country.
4. Range it to a location other than the default_location (COUNTRY_ATTRIB table).
5. Submit and Approve the item.
6. Create a cost change for the item at location level.
7. Run the Sccext batch.
Notice that the cost is not updated in ITEM_COST_HEAD and ITEM_COST_DETAIL tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document