OUA Download Batch Job Issues For Service Points With No Associated Usage Group
(Doc ID 2377568.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OUA Download Batch Job Issues for Service Points with No Associated Usage Group
Service Points having usage subscriptions with a rate which does not have a default usage group are not populated in the download tables. Batch jobs D1-SPSDL, D2-VEEDL, and D2-USGDL should download a service point even if there is no associated usage group.
- Create Device and Device Configuration.
- Create a Measuring Components
- Create a Service Point and install the above meter.
- Create a rate schedule without any usage groups and also do not configure the default usage group on it
- Create a Usage Subscription and plug above created service point and rate schedule
- Submit Service Point Snapshot Download (i.e. D1-SPSDL) for above creates data setup then the batch run tree prints error “No usage group defined for rate ZZ_RATE” for configured rate schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document