Unable to Export Using IE11 From More > Export On Where Used Tab
(Doc ID 2377753.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Internet Explorer 11(IE11), cannot export on Where Used tab of Item and Folder object using More > Export.
Affected area include
A) Item object
A1) Where Used tab - More > Export
A2) Pending Changes Where Used tab - More > Export
B) Folder object
B1) Where Used tab - More > Export
Get File - Internet Explorer window showing
"Export in progress"
but no file is exported even waiting for long period of time.
- Web Browser other then IE11 can export successfully
- Issue occurs when RUP is applied
- On 9.3.6 RUP4 is applied but issue still occurs mentioned in below note :
Unable to Export on IE11 After RUP is Applied (Doc ID 2316293.1)
- Login to web client in admin user using IE11.
- Go to Part P00013
- Go to Where Used tab , Where Used sub tab
- Check there are some item listed in Where Used Table
- More > Export
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document