Bank Deposits Over 1000 Prompting 'Invalid Format Error'
(Doc ID 2377853.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Back Office (BO) 14.0.3 version, Bank Deposits Over 1000 are prompting 'Invalid Format Error' during reconciliation process:
"Cash has an invalid format"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Back Office
2. Select Administrator tab Back Office Parameter Maintenance tab
3. Select Reconciliation value in Groups field Select Refresh button
4. Select Count Deposit Tender Change Value to Summary and select SAVE button
5. Select Store Ops tab in main menu
6. Select Bank Deposit
7. Enter amount value of Cash in Entered Total column (EX:1000)
8. Select Refresh Total button
9. Select SAVE button. In this step, the Invalid format error is occurring. "Cash has an invalid format"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document