RMS 14.0.x Generates Orders with Pre_mark_ind as 'Y' for Non Cross Dock Replenishment Items
(Doc ID 2378057.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
RMS generates Purchase Order (PO) with pre_mark_ind as 'Y' for a non Cross-Dock Replenishment Items, such as Warehouse stocked. The changes made from the <Note 1604582.1> do not fix this issue on 14.0.x code-line.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an item on constant replenishment for a supplier site where the PRE_MARK_IND = 'Y'
2. Ensure the item is set up to a stock category = Warehouse for a warehouse location
3. Set up the item on automatic order control
4. Execute the Replenishment batches.
5. Order is generated with PRE_MARK_IND = 'Y'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document