Unable to Enter or Edit Amendment Comments for a Non-PO Specific Off-invoice Deals
(Doc ID 2378089.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The circumstance under which RMS allows users to enter amendment comments at the threshold level is not clear. Should RMS allow updates to threshold info for an approved off-invoice deal? Also, under which circumstance data are populated in table DEAL_THRESHOLD_REV and button “Revisions” is enabled? When updates are made to threshold info for an off-invoice deal, should data populate in table DEAL_THRESHOLD_REV and visible in the UI by pressing the "Revisions" button?
Amendment Comments should allow editing comments for Non-PO Specific Off-invoice Deals
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Edit an approved non-PO specific off invoice deal with an active date that is greater than the RMS vdate.
2. Move it back to the worksheet status to be able to change threshold values.
3. Change an existing threshold and see that field Amendment Comments is disabled; expected behavior: it is enabled so that user can populate comments
4. Add a new threshold and see that field Amendment Comments is disabled; expected behavior: it is enabled so that user can populate comments
5. Submit and approve the deal.
6. Run the batch to process updates.
7. Edit the deal and see those button Revisions are disabled; expected behavior: it is enabled so that user can see revisions
8. See also that no data were inserted in table DEAL_THRESHOLD_REV for the deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document