Error: "MAPVIEWER_9001:Map tile layer not found. Check map tile layer name and/or data source name. Source: OM.layer.Tilelayer.getTileLayerConfig [.ELOCATION_MAPS]" Importing MapViewer Tile Layers for Primavera Analytics
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Analytics - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import tile layers from the "Manage Map Data" page within Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 22.214.171.124 for Primavera Analytics (after configuring the bundled Mapviewer configuration with the MVDEMO sample data), the following error occurs:
MAPVIEWER_9001:Map tile layer not found. Check map tile layer name and/or data source name. Source: OM.layer.Tilelayer.getTileLayerConfig [.ELOCATION_MAPS]
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to OBIEE.
- Select Administration > Manage Map Data.
- On the Layers tab, select Import Layers.
- In the Import Layers dialog box:
- Select "mvdemo" in the Look in dropdown list.
- Select "COUNTRIES_ALL_LABEL_CLEAR" in the Available Layers dropdown list.
- select "ELOCATION_MAP" in the Preview Map dropdown list.
- Note the error which occurs on top right of page in the Import Layers dialog box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms