SKU Level Cost Changes Do Not Flow Down To Packs On Purchase Orders
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a cost change in RMS, for a SKU, and selecting the Recalc Orders option, the cost components on ORDLOC_EXP are only being updated if SKU itself is on order, rather than in a pack that is on order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for a pack item in RMS.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Create a cost change in RMS, for one of the SKUs in the Pack.
4. Ensure the Recalc Orders option is checked in the SUPPSKU form.
5. Set the effective date for VDATE+1.
6. Submit and Approve the cost change.
7. Run the SCCEXT batch.
8. Check ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY and ORDLOC, and note that the UNIT_COST values are updated accordingly for the SKU and the Pack.
9. Check ITEM_EXP_DETAIL, note that the ORDCST, WHSE, and DISC components are updated accordingly.
10. Check ORDLOC_EXP for the component SKU, note that the ORDCST, WHSE, and DISC are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms