SIM Handheld Allows Item Requests To Be Created for Inactive/Deleted/Discontinued Items
(Doc ID 2378681.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, using a Handheld (HH), users can create item requests for inactive/deleted/discontinued items. However, the same is not possible while using the SIM PC User Interface(UI).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login to SIM GUI application
2. Navigate to Inv Mgmt -> Item Request -> Create screen
3. Choose an item which is in Inactive status (AS_ITM_RTL_STR.SC_ITM = ‘I’)
4. Put the item inside the item text box and make a tab
5. Error will be thrown from SIM GUI as ‘The item is inactive, discontinued or deleted and cannot be added’
6. Login to SIM HH application
7. Navigate to Inv. Management -> Item Requests -> Create Item Request-> Select Date -> No Time slot
8. Scan the same Inactive item (AS_ITM_RTL_STR.SC_ITM = ‘I’) in SIM PDT
9. No error is thrown in SIM HH and note that the item request is created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document