During Consumption Sync, IMD Throws Concurrency Error When There Is A Ee-Estimation Activity Already Present On The Scalar Measuring Component
(Doc ID 2378755.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IMD Finalizing issues with Replacements reads.
During consumption sync, IMD throws a concurrency error when there is a re-estimation activity already present on the scalar measuring component.
1. Create a device, device configuration, interval measuring component and an AMR measuring component.
2. Configure the AMR MC as the Consumption Sync Reference MC of the Interval measuring component.
3. Make sure the below configurations for consumption sync are done:
a. On Device Configuration Type
i. Keep Consumption Reference MC in Sync - Primary and Secondary
ii. Minimum Condition to Sync Primary MC – Regular
iii. Enable Extended Reconciliation – Blank
4. Create regular reads on both interval and AMR MCs till 6th March 2018
5. Create estimate reads on both MCs from 6th March 2018 to 7th March 2018
6. Create a Scalar IMD with regular read from 6th March 2018 to 7th March 2018. A re-estimation activity for interval consumption sync gets created on this Scalar IMD(Initiating IMD).
7. Create another scalar IMD with regular read from 6th March 2018 to 8th March 2018. On finalizing this IMD, a concurrency error is thrown.
Exact Error - Concurrency Error. Please retry this transaction <>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!